Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unexpected

My darlings!  I'm in Provo (WHAT!?).  Yes, I am.  Hard to believe as it may be, I'm here and I'm having a great time!

I have to tell you something that, while unexpected, is extremely satisfying and fulfilling.  EGO BOOSTER.

Boys LOOK at me down here.  For the first time in my life, guys are looking at me.  They're looking at me in a "I'm checking you out way."

Exciting!!!!

One stopped on the street while he was walking to school to check me out with my wavy hair, my figure showing blue shirt, white shorts, and bright red wedges.  Ok... so I'll admit that I was trying to look hot, and I was trying to be noticed... and it worked!  I pulled it off and it felt AMAZING.

And.....

Later that night I went to Macey's (wearing under armour sweats and a red shirt) and another guy hit on me!  This time verbally.  And yes... I flirted back.  It felt...

AWESOME.

EPIC.

SATISFYING.

ELATING.

EFFING FANTASTIC.

I feel so good!  I'm really loving the new me.  I can't wait to lose another 40 lbs... if losing the first 1/2 is this amazing, I can't fathom what the end result is going to be like.

Woot!

Love you dolls!  Ya'll are the best!  Your support continues to propel me toward success.

-Mych

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! You go girl! So exciting and proud that you flirted back! You are so freakin gorgeous inside and out so you better let that stuff loose! I wish I was there in Utah :-( I love hearing your stories and I am so happy you are enjoying yourself in Provo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here too! I love you.
    Words cannot express how much I miss you.
    I'm working so hard to make my goals so that we can go to Destin! Happy Birthday to us! :D

    ReplyDelete