Monday, May 26, 2014

I think it's time we catch up!

You guys, we have so much to catch up on!

So for my anniversary, my husband bought me the fit journal that I've really wanted!




I filled out the first week, but by the end of the 2nd day I got crazy "woman" sick.  Boo hiss.


Luckily my husband is amazing, and asked me if I'd start my 12 weeks over and do them with him.  Hallelujah! The time has come!  Yay for a future fit couple!!!

So today was our first day.  

I woke up a little late because we went grocery shopping at 12:30 a.m. so I missed breakfast.  

I had a healthy lunch though.  It was 530 calories and fit within all my dietary restrictions. 


Can I just say that fruit is delicious.  One of my favorite things right now is a banana with peanut, almond, or cashew butter; and sprinkled with cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or cardamom.  It's so good!


Then it was time to workout today...


I went with Zumba Max because I wanted a good 45 minutes of cardio.  It was amazing, fun, intense, and exhausting in a great way! After my workout I tried Almond Milk Light for the first time ever in a post workout fruit & yogurt smoothie... and it was amazing!



After getting cleaned up and cleaning my house I made some homemade hummus for dinner.  It's been warm outside and I didn't want to have to cook anything today.  So I had some turkey, light string cheese, pita, and hummus (with sriracha hot sauce of course)!  It hit the spot!  And the whole meal was only 520 calories. 


I hit 10,000 steps today, 50 active minutes, and burned around 700 calories total.  It's been a great day and a perfect start to the next 12 weeks.  I really look forward to seeing where I'll be in 85 days. 

It's going to be tough sometimes, but it's going to be worth it! 


Much love my dah'lings! 

Mwah!

HealthyMychal



No comments:

Post a Comment