Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Motivation & Inspiration Anyone... ?

Who needs a pick-me-up?

I do.  

It's Monday. Who doesn't need a little pick-me-up?


The thing about Monday's though...
I love them.

Why? 

Because it's a clean slate, a fresh start, a new beginning.

We get to set the tone for our whole week off of one day.
We get to choose if we'll let it break us, or make us.

That's AWESOME! 

This Monday is a great Monday! 
Know why?

Because I'm going to change my life again.

How?

I'm getting back to basics.


I've been so focused on my "physical" health lately... that I've lost
 track of how important it is to have well rounded health.  
Mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical.


I hadn't realized how poor my emotional, spiritual, and mental health had 
gotten until the past few days.

I genuinely took note of the fact that I felt broken.

The kind of broken I promised myself I'd never let happen again.

I let the heartache of my miscarriages and the determination to get healthy enough to try again cloud my mind to the point that I was nothing but an angry, lonely, bitter, resentful, and sad person.

I was so preoccupied taking care of other people... that I forgot to take care 
of my husband and myself.

I focused so much on berating and beating myself up physically and nutritionally... that I forgot all about nourishing ALL of me.

It's no wonder I haven't made any progress in any of my goals... I'm not working on them
I'm working on one.

We all have to find our balance.
No matter how long it takes.

And when we do... we can't be too hard ourselves.  
Not emotionally, not mentally, not spiritually, and not physically.


The great thing about life...
We can always change it.

We can always change ourselves.
We can always change our attitude. 
We can always change our heart.
We can always change our habits.
We can change anything we put our mind to!

All we have to do is try;
and never, never ever, give up.


I love my Powerful "P" words.
We have to be positive, patient, and persistent!
We have to have the right perspective.
Always be proud of who you are, how far you've come, and where you're going.
Persevere through anything life throws at you.
Be passionate about your life and your goals.
Be proactive and never stop progressing!
AND
learn, remember, and love your purpose.

Life is beautiful. 

Life is wonderful.

Life is full.  

Life is rich and it is decadent.

Life is meant to be tasted, to be tested, to be triumphed over.

Life is meant to be LIVED.

So live it.

Live it the way you want to. 

Live it wholly.

Live it completely.

Live it without regret.

Live it with love.

Live it with joy.


Live it because it matters.

You matter.

Your life matters.

Live your life the way it's always been meant to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment