Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It is possible!

69


And I don't mean that in a dirty way.  


I weighed in today.  And I've lost a grand total of 69 lbs!


I'm FREAKING out right now.


I haven't been this small since I was a freshman in high school.


Crazy.  


I'm 21 lbs from my goal (losing 90 lbs)!  6 lbs from my birthday goal (losing 75 lbs).  AHHHHHHH!


I'm beyond happy right now. 


My eyes are kind of watering. 


I didn't think that during the Holiday's I'd have this type of weight loss achievement.  


I'm so proud of myself!  I was super careful and it paid off!


Now I've got to kick it into high gear.  Back to a healthy eating and exercise regimen.  I CAN do this.


I've got to meet my goals by this summer so me and my girl Lindsey can kick it in Destin, Florida for a week.  BOO YEAH. 



1 comment: