Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012 B*TCHES!

Happy New Year Biznitches!!

I mean that in the most loving and endearing of ways...

So who's ready for some new pictures!?  

I haven't weighed in for a few weeks.  I'm relatively certain I haven't gained any weight because all my clothes fit, SADLY I'm also relatively certain I haven't lost any weight.  

Da'gum holidays!  

But I love the holidays...

Christmas brought me delectable perfume and these snazzy new hooker heels: 

 


Then, on New Year's Eve my AMAZING mother gave me a pair of 5 inch pink heels & this super cute dress:


 I'm SO spoiled.  Or more appropriatley... I'm so BLESSED!

I'm so stoked for this new year!  These last 25 lbs are SO OUTTA HERE it's ridiculous.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Just sayin.

~Mych

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Was listening to you on Cosmo today, go girl!!

    ReplyDelete