Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sanguine

An adjective meaning cheerfully optimistic, being positive or hopeful.  


An adjective which is beginning to describe me.

My new 500 calorie a day diet is working.  Well... I think.  I'm weighing in once a week so I won't have a verifiable new number to add to my 3 lbs until next week.  However I feel confident.

I'm finding that a 250 calorie lunch and dinner is a lot of food.  Well... a lot of healthy food.  I'm pretty damn good at seasoning the veggies so I'm quite satisfied until the next meal.

40 days of this.  I can do it!

It was a bit of a rough week so I haven't really been feeling sanguine until today.  Hahaha

Unfortunately I've been sick for the past few days, my house has been hectic and loud, and certain persons residing within it have been profoundly irritating.  I'm going to blame my week of irritation, aggravation, and emotional meltdowns to hormone induced mood swings.

Things are only going to get better this next week.

I have the unique opportunity to hang out with my younger brothers all week.  My parents and grandmother left for the week to finalize some medical paperwork in California so we're going to PARTY this week.  And by party I mean, cook, clean, babysit, take care of the animals, run errands, and clean some more.  It'll be epic.

Hopefully I can find some time to blog too.

1 comment:

  1. I want to come party with y'all. Matt is in Utah for the next week or so...I'm so alone :-( Ha. So, how do you season your veggies? I'm always looking for new ideas. Miss you chica. Hopefully this next week will be super fun with your bros. I'm jealous of them haha.

    ReplyDelete