Thursday, June 30, 2011

Determination

I weighed in again yesterday... drum roll please...

I lost 4 more pounds!

That's 19 lbs in 3 weeks, and 22 lbs total!

I'm finally starting to notice a difference too.  I am determined to become the person I want to physically.  I think it will help me love myself and have the confidence I've always pretended to have.

I know... I'm a great actress right?  Hahaha... but I have to admit that it was exhausting to pretend to be happy when I wasn't.

With every pound, and every new day I find myself happier, and that is almost as exciting as the weight loss.

I've also trying to decide between 2 rewards when I meet my weight loss goal.

1. See Mumford & Sons live in concert.
2. Go to Destin, FL.

Comments and explanations regarding which I should choose and why are welcome in comments below.

Oh... and dearest followers...

THANK YOU for your continued support and love.

You're helping me achieve my goals!

1 comment:

  1. You know which one I will be chosing :-). So proud of you Mychal! Your determination is very enlightening. You are truly an example to me. I am so glad that you are happier. You are such a sweet, kind person and I am so excited you are doing this for yourself. You are awesome! Destin awaits you. Or, you could do both....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete