Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SHOCK

Drum roll please...

Attention!  Attention!  

Extra Extra!  Read all about it!

Mychal Allen has lost 10 lbs on the first week of her diet!

Yeah... that's right.  10 lbs.  

I'm kind of freaking out right now.

I'm beyond words excited.

I went into the physician who is monitoring me on my 500 calorie (w/supplements) diet, hopped on the scale for my first week result... and I lost 10 lbs.  My Doctor was even surprised!  He said that is the most he has ever had someone lose in the first week on this program!  Holla!!!

My faith is renewed!  I was afraid I would only lose 2 or 3... 

I can do this!  I am doing this.  

2 comments:

  1. I knew you could do it!!! Sooooo proud of you girl! You are on the path and now you know how good it feels. Stay strong and dedicated and you will reach that goal of yours! I cannot stop smiling just thinking of how happy you must be right now. Sure do miss and love you girlie! Hugs from me, Jakey, and Teddy (and Matt too) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so great Mychal!

    ReplyDelete