Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scared

Just having one of those regular (yet fleeting) moments where I start to doubt that my to physical change is really happening.  I mean... I know that I lost 10 lbs last week for a grand total of 13 so far... but I'm sitting here feeling terrified that my next weigh in will crush my soul.

Not to fear... I've been sticking to my diet and physical activity regiment with Beiber fan-like dedication.  I'm just scared that I'll never be satisfied, that I'll never feel pretty, that I'll never like myself.  

The personality thing is hard too... I can't figure out what/who I want to be... or maybe I do know but I'm to afraid to voice my desires.  Gah.

Deep breaths.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Another fresh start.  Another step forward.  That's all I can do right... keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment