Sunday, July 17, 2011

Answers

Questions to answer!  Hooray Hooray!  


Some darling followers have left questions in their comments or have emailed me.  Here are some answers!  Feel free to ask me some more about my weightloss, my goals, my opinions, my likes, my dislikes, my love life... ANYTHING.  


Answers:


What sorts of things can you eat for your 500 calories? 
I'm allowed 3.5 - 4 oz of fruit,3.5 - 4 oz vegetables, and 3.5 - 4 oz lean protein.


And how do you split it up throughout the day? 
I have a 250 calorie lunch and a 250 calorie dinner.  I also take a vitamins and other supplements to help my body metabolize fat and not muscle. 


And after the initial 6 weeks, what happens then? 
After the first 6 weeks I go into a maintenance phase.  I double my caloric intake but maintain the fruits, veggies, and lean protein.  I add a breakfast and I begin a more vigorous exercise regimen.     


How many pounds to your goal weight?
I'd like to lose 90 lbs total.  So I have around 60 lbs left.


Are you seeing a difference?
Yes.  I was looking at some pictures of me that were taken in mid-April and I said to my mom, "WOW!  I was ginormus!"  She just smiled.  I can't imagine how big a difference I'll notice when I lose 30 more... let alone 60!


Thanks for the questions guys!  Helps me have something to talk and think about.



No comments:

Post a Comment