Thursday, July 21, 2011

Energy

Holy Shiz Balls!  It is so much easier to exercise 32 pounds lighter!  I feel incredible!  I'm dog tired after my cardio/dancing routine... but I still feel AMAZING.  Working out with my mom is a BLAST.  We encourage each other to work hard and by the end of the work out... our endorphins have us on cloud nine, at least I'm on cloud nine.  Mom and I have decided upon an interval workout/system/thing... intense cardio one day, lower impact cardio and weight training the next.  I'm pretty excited.  To keep my attention I have to switch things up... A LOT.

Gah!  I'm so jazzed I can't hardly stand it!  I'm already ready to work out again!  Tomorrow morning can't come fast enough.  Working out at 4 in the afternoon wasn't the best idea (being it's the hottest part of the day) especially since I'm a morning person.

Oh!  I have a few questions to answer from a follower.  I'll identify you by name since you left a public comment.  Hope that's ok!

Abby,
I'll try to get some pics of me just smiling.  I just hate my smile... hahaha
As for my diet, for 6 weeks I was on a doctor monitored low calorie diet with supplements ($200 for weekly appointments and anytime support).  I was allowed 500 calories a day. 250 for lunch and 250 for dinner.  If you look at my post "Answers" it will give you some more details about what I was allowed.  I'm currently maintaining/losing additional weight with a vigorous exercise regimen and living the 17 day diet.  My amazing mom is my support and co-loser.  :D  It's been fun.  My new shoes are Reebok Zigs and the style I have been buying I got of the Amazon website, on sale, for about $80.00.  They're a relatively inexpensive running shoe (as some running shoes can reach prices over $200) and they are SO COMFY.  My old Nike's would hurt my feet after about 1/2 hr.  I exercised for 45 minutes today and they didn't hurt my feet at all!  I buy men's shoes because I have wider feet.  The great thing about the Zigs is around the side of your foot and around your heel, the sole protrudes ever so slightly to give you additional support.  I love em.

Hope this answers some of your questions!

Mychal

P.s. Dear Followers,

If you have fun ideas for my workouts or if you have more questions... PLEASE feel free to leave comments or email me at mychalsayscakeordeath@gmail.com

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. Question: What drugs are you on? Because I want some! Ha but seriously girl, you are beyond amazing. Matt was reading your blog last night and was just in awe at how happy and great you are. Now, time to visit yet again :-) I have some good work out tips but I will send an email this weekend. I love my zigs too! They are so comfortable! Did it take you a day or two to get use to them? I mainly got them because I heard they help with back pain. Anyway, amazon is the place to go! And so is Destin! haha. It's amazing the energy you recieve from working out eh? I am so happy that you are enjoying it and even get to enjoy it with your mother! How fun! Keep up the great work girl! You have so many people that are so proud of you and following you :-) Your attitude it a breath of fresh air. You inspire me, as I am sure you do others. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us, with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. Your commitment to this is inspiring. My problem is I usually don't stay with something for long. It's nice to read about someone who does. I'm glad I found your blog - just googled weight loss blogs and changing your life and viola. In your blog you mentioned great tasting food your mom makes for you that is still on your plan. How 'bout sharing some of the recipes and tips. That's also a problem for me...good tasting food to keep me from cheating. Keep up the awesome job. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete