Monday, July 18, 2011

Confidence

Good news!  My new workout shoes came today!  They are Reebok Zigs.  I've heard really good things about them so I'm very excited to try them out.  I will be posting some photos of them later on.  Probably on Wednesday after my weigh in.  I'm so excited to break the 30 pound barrier this week.  I can't believe I've lost so much weight!  I feel great!

Some good things have happened in the last week that helped me feel much better after the 2 lb fiasco of last week.  There were a few confidence boosters that happened to me over the weekend.

  1. I had the opportunity to go to Utah and visit some old friends and collegues.  They all noticed a difference... or at least they said they did. 
  2. I looked at a few pictures from April and I thought I looked FAT... and now I just look fat.  So that's a good difference.  I'm seeing the potential for PHAT in the near future.  That's exciting!  
So life is good.  I feel good.  I'm happy.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your new background and font! You are adorable! Post some pictures! So glad you were able to travel to Utah and spend some time there. It's always good to reunite with old friends. I am so happy that you are noticing a difference in yourself because that is soooo important!

    ReplyDelete