Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pictures

Ok, this post might be long... but there will be pictures so stay with me.  

Let us begin with the fact that today is weigh in day. 

And the measurements are in:
  • I've lost 3 more pounds... which is VERY exciting.  In 7 weeks I have lost 32 lbs.  Total inches lost = 22 inches.  WOOF!  
Pictures

The first pictures I'll be sharing today are of my new white and blue Reebok Zigs.  I love them so much I got a second pair.  They are comfortable, stylish (at least I think so...), and they seem to push me into a "lets bust out this workout biznitch!" attitude. The other pair will be delivered in a few days and will be white and yellow.  I'll post pictures of them as soon as I get them.  





Ok, now I'm going to show you some pictures of me...

Everyone needs to be aware of how painfully self-conscious I am.  To start with... I should note that it was hard to find pictures of me from a few months ago when I was 30 lbs heavier.  I've never liked myself, let alone my body.  I didn't want to be captured on film, but lucky for you loyal follwers... I have diligent friends and family that caught some of me.

Now, I've just now started to see the physical difference in myself and when I thought about posting photos I realized that I haven't posted pictures before this because I've been afraid it isn't really noticeable and that people would look at me and go... "so what's different?" But oh well... I'm just going to go for it...

Ok, deep breath.  Gadfrey Moses I'm so embarrassed... 

Fat Pictures
These are REALLY embarrassing!  I feel icky looking at them.










New Pictures
I really hope that there is a noticeable difference... 
Well... here they are:




3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You look soooo fabulous! I love it! I totally see a difference! In your face, your body and your attitude! You are amazing! And I really love the new shoes. They are so stylish :-) Now we need to open that gym and wear our zigs alongside each other1 But seriously girl, you look amazing. You look healthy. You look happy! You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously look amazing!!! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job. Keep it up. There is MOST definitely a change. Plz post pictures of you smiling and not making a face. haha. You are a pretty young lady.
    Question: Can you give us more deets about the program you're on? Is it expensive? I like your new kicks but they look expensive too. :(

    ReplyDelete