Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Relief

I was REALLY nervous about weighing in at home today.  We made the transition from 500 calories and doctor supervision to 1200-1500 calories with self supervision and exercise.  I've been at it a week.

I've decided to continue to weigh in on Wednesday... so I weighed in this morning.

*GULP*

I'm down another 2 pounds!  I am so relieved!  So I'm at a total of 34 lbs of weight loss in 7 weeks. I'm feeling really confident that I"ll reach my 40 lb goal by the end of the summer.  If I keep working hard, 90 lbs by next summer should be a doable goal.

Fun Fact
Being able to have a much more rigorous exercise regimen has been amazing.  I feel more fulfilled, energized, confident, and relaxed pushing my body to its new limits.  I've found a whole new wave of energy and I'm gaining more with each pound I lose.

Life is good.

Thanks for your continued support!

I couldn't do it without you guys.

Much love,
Mychal

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. Moving is soooo not fun :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that transition would be hard but you are doing it! That's probably the best way to keep the weight off for life is to be able to self regulate and make it a routine like you have. At this rate I think you'll more than meet your goal of 90 by next summer (although you probably shouldn't lose more than that..we want you to be alive :)

    ReplyDelete