Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Quick Blurb

The scale is moving!  I'm trying really hard to not weigh in until Saturday...

Well it'll have to be after Saturday because I'm going out of town; but none the less, I am trying to utilize patience and not weigh in for a few more days.

It's amazing how watching that number finally move has impacted my mood and attitude today.

I won't lie about how much of a struggle it has been the past few weeks to have the motivation and dedication to not give up.  Between illness and watching how nothing was changing no matter how good I was... it was hard to want to keep going.

But I did.

And I'm glad I did.

This year isn't so bad.  I can lose 50 lbs this year.  A pound a week.  Let's do this!

My journey is about being the best me.  Your journey is about being the best you!

We can do this.  We deserve to do this.



Much love to you guys!  Please keep me updated!

MWAH!

Mych

No comments:

Post a Comment