Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ab Workouts

I just want to take a moment to hate on, and love & praise, ab workouts.

I hate them.

They make me feel inadequate.

They take every shred of self-confidence I've acquired and light them on fire with a maniacal laugh.

BUT

They also make me feel like a RockStar when I start to see myself doing better at certain exercises every few days.

I try to do interval workouts, so I only focus on an ab workout every 2-3 days... which is enough to both make me shout in elation, or cry with humiliation.

Anyone else have this problem?

Regardless... I'll keep moving forward!

Only a couple days away from a weigh-in.  *Holding breath*

How's everyone else holding out with their goals to live a healthier and happier 2014?

Much Love,
Mych

No comments:

Post a Comment