Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year - NEW ME!

Let's get real my Lovelies!

This year is going to be tough... because challenging yourself means pushing yourself to the limit.  And  I NEED to push myself to the limit.

I'm putting my health and happiness at the forefront of my goals and I'm gunning for 50 lbs of weight loss by Christmas.

Time to crank out my T25 workouts and get serious about my diet.  A high protein and a low carb diet is what I'm shooting for.  One cheat meal a week.  And I'm not completely nixing carbs, I'm just being REALLY conscious of what ones and how many I'm putting into my body.

I'm going to kick this insulin intolerance and thyroid garbage and have the health body I've always wanted!

Who else is ready!?

What are your goals for the year?

Love,
Mych

No comments:

Post a Comment